We’re Hiring! LoanFIT is growing! We are looking for an amazing loan officer to join our team and help our clients get into their dream home. By working on our team, you’ll not only work with great people, you’ll get to experience our game-changing programs, help our loyal clients – all with a great salary, commissions, and benefits. You’ll work with a great team and have their full support to close deals.
Please consider applying for this position or sending it to anyone who may be a good fit.
LoanFIT Team Loan Officer Position
- Quickly and accurately qualifies applicants. Obtains loan application, supporting documentation and credit authorization.
- Maintains minimum monthly pipeline production. Responsible for keeping pipeline accurate and current.
- Provides sales presentations to customers
- Keeps current and understands all loan program guidelines, pricing, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with internal departments and external contacts.
- Documents all customer conversations in loan origination software
- Communicates and works closely with operations staff to ensure a smooth and accurate loan process.
- Assists in clearing loan conditions.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including assisting other team members as needed.
- Maintains a high level of customer service with quick response times and accurate information
- Attends and participates in loan closing.
- Attends and completes all required training
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Team support – you will not be working solo to close deals, you get to utilize and learn from the collective LoanFIT team
- Must be licensed by applicable State and Federal agencies
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Two or more years mortgage experience.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
[wpforms id=”1086″ title=”false” description=”false”]
We look forward to finding the right candidate for the LoanFIT Officer position and want to hear from you!
For questions, please contact us.
Please pass this job posting along to anyone who may qualify.